Sunday, July 26, 2015

Etude House and Beauty Cottage

Hello,

Back in february I traveled to several asian countries and of course did some shopping.



I think Etude House is already familiar with asian make-up fans in western countries, but what about Beauty Cottage?

Beauty Cottage is a Thai cosmetic brand which sells a wide variety of vintage styled products.
The shops I visited were so cute. Shabby Chic interior and decorated with dried flowers, frames with vintage pictures and a picture wall.
Their values and philosophy as described in their brochure:

To provide the natural crafted beauty products, from the finest purity of natural igredients of fruit, floral, vegetable, herb and plant extracts to our customers for the pleasurable experience everyday. We constantly commit to create our products with:



  • The finest purity of natural ingredients.
  • Free of Paraben and Sodium Laryl Sulfate, in skin care which are, with no doubt, deemed the cause & effect of cancers.
  • Against animal testing

  • We continuously develop our products beyond the best through our committed standardized producers to ensure that all of our products are sourced from pure nature and bring you the real happiness of authenticity & purity.

    In Bangkok, Thailand, I bought a lip balm with SPF 15 with sunflower seeds. The smell is very gentle and when applied it leaves a transparent gloss without the stickiness of lipgloss.
    Water melon is one of my favorite things and you don't find many water melon products beside shower gel and lip balm here in Germany, so I really wanted to try this facial mask sheet. I still need to find the right occasion to use it.
    Some of you might know that I have some skin issues and liquid perfume is based on alcohol which hurts on my skin and drying-out skin so easily. Therefore I was very happy that Beauty Cottage carries a small selection of solid perfumes with vintage inspired scents.
    Mine is called Victorian Romance Memories of Love and it lives up to it's name. The scent reminds me of my grandmas and I get all nostalgic. I think it smells a lot like roses.


    Ever since I saw the Princess Etoinette Lipsticks for the first time I wanted one, but they were all sold out online or sold for crazy prices.
    But when I visited Etude House in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, they still had some left for a great deal (1 + 1 free), so I couldn't resist.








     








    Just look at the imprint, isn't it cute?

    Asian product package and styling is always so detailed and cute, it's a lot of fun to use them.
    If you know any hidden gemstones of asian cosmetics let me know.

    Hope to welcome you soon again

    Blushing Rabbit



    Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




    Share this article!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Return to top of page
    Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML